|1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?|
11 years on this account + 3 on my (deleted) first account
2. What does your username mean?
Gloria: My birth name Gypsy: because I've never lived anywhere more than a year (until 2012).
3. Describe yourself in three words.
"Where's My book?"
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
It varies depending on mood or inspiration.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love to try my hand at sculpting
8. What was your first favorite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
It's all varied
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
Seriously who could pick just ONE?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I've met SkycladGypsy , her daughter PetalsOfAshes and MatthewJohnGeorge formerly known as RAIN2RIVER66
(I've also encouraged my two nieces Nature-Soul and FeonyxFyre to join dA once they were old enough. They are both manga artists and doing well in their circles with commissions and networking).
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Yes! I became 'online' friends with the above mentioned SkycladGypsy and MatthewJohnGeorge . After some time I sent a poem that MatthewJohnGeorge wrote over to SkycladGypsy : which instigated an online friendship between the two of them, which led to SkycladGypsy moving from where she lived on the East Coast to Wisconsin where both MatthewJohnGeorge and I live! So, I was inadvertently their matchmaker and they are both my best friends now
I will add that SkycladGypsy and I would spend hours late at night both with insomnia talking. We really bonded and worked through some things we were both going through at the time. We are totally soul sisters now.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I love experimenting with different art forms and tools, however I rarely ever go anywhere with out a sketchpad and pencils. It is a necessity as you never know when inspiration will strike, whether it is notes, ideas, a quick sketch, or even words....
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I mostly work in my studio which is an attic room turned studio but I do love to sit outside, especially in nature to sketch.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Oh! Way to many good times here on dA. I will say that the networking on here has made a huge impact on myself and my art over the years (besides the personal aspects). I have met many wonderful, wonderful people both virtually and in person. Some of these connections have led to personal friendships as stated above, others to commissioned work and art opportunities. I've learned, grown, been inspired, and challenged over the years.